Intelligence solves problems and produces money. Money without financial intelligence is money soon gone.
Most people fail to realize that in life, it’s not how much money you make. It’s how much money you keep.
You must know the difference between an asset and a liability, and buy assets. An assets puts money in my pocket. A liability takes money out of my pocket.
If you want to be reach, simply spend your life buying assets.
Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Top 5 Money Lessons You Wished You’ve Learned (lenyyusay.wordpress.com)
- Quick and Easy Ways to Raise Extra Money (epicafinance.com)
- An Asset or Liability? (mipreferred.wordpress.com)
- What To Save Money For? (healthylifestyleplus.com)
- Safely and Smartly Investing Your Money (money.answers.com)
- Protect Your Money: Increase Your Understanding of Investing (stocks.answers.com)