It is not the actual failure or rejection that hurts you or holds you back. It is the fear of failure or rejection that stops you from acting.
The average person moves away from and avoids the fear-causing situation. A brave person forces himself to confront the fear and do what is feared anyway.
Glenn Ford, the actor, once said, “If you do not do the thing you fear, then the fear controls your life.”
Instead of waiting until you feel courageous enough, do the thing you fear, and the courage will come afterward.
- Top 10 Fears That Hold Us Back In Life (lifehack.org)
- Find Freedom From Fear (versaandyou.co)
- The One, Only and Best Way To Overcome The Fear of Failure (business2community.com)
- How To Overcome Fear Of Failure.. Sponsored by Devereux “If you need me”(Let me know) (ak247entertainment.wordpress.com)
- How to Overcome Fear of Failure? (nasreenlakhdhir.wordpress.com)
- Fear of Failure (pensiveturtle.wordpress.com)
- The lesson of fear (rightanglehealth.wordpress.com)